Principle of Eye Exerciser
About Light Adaptation and Dark Adaptation
When people move to dark places from bright places, their light sense is poor at first and can’t see things emitting weak light well. In addition, rods work gradually and their light sense gets worse after one hour. In this case, the eyeball gets large so that light can go into the eye.
When people go to bright places again, a very short time of about 40 seconds to a minute is necessary for dark adaptation. In bright places, cones change into rods for working and the size of eyeball is properly adjusted to block light at the same time. This is called miosis.
Our eyes are often likened to the camera. But in fact, it is that the camera was made out to mimic the eye. Eye has lens(IOL) in front of eyeball, corresponding to the film, where the retina and many nerve cells in the retina changes the light to signals and sends to the brain, the same as the camera. The center of the retina called the macula, located in the heart of the visual field is where you can see most clearly. It is the blind spot that the exit of the optic nerve a little on the inside of the right things.
As aperture(iris) is in front of the lens ,it control the right and the hole in the middle of the aperture as named the pupil, grows in dark places, is smaller in bright places. Cornea is a transparent membrane in front of the iris, which are to keep the lens. While attached to the outside of the eye, muscles (rectus and oblique muscles) is to help to play the role the eyes move to the direction of seeing , it has the function to tend towards the correct target the left and right sides of the eye.
If this activity is not normally, it become strabismus easier, and then it will be conducted in such conditions as 'astigmatism' which an object is visible in two or 'anisometropia' which the other eye is to degradation in susceptible, The camera lens is able to focus by moving back and forth, but eyes is able to focus by altering the thickness of the lens. Eye lens is unlikely with the camera lens, it has strong resilient. Around this lens, a lot of threads named ciliary zonule is pulling and then make thin of it.
The strain of this ciliary zonule is controlled by the muscle to named ciliary muscle. If this muscle is contracted to short, ciliary zonule is loosen and the lens is thicker, and if it is increased to long, the lens is lighter.
When you are viewing the distant landscape, lens is becoming lighter and focal length is becoming longer, but when you are viewing the shorter object, lens is becoming thicker and focal length is becoming shorter, Without regulation, it seems the most distant is called 'a far point' and then it seems strongly controlled by the nearest points is called 'a near point'.
Despite the young age, if you wear glasses with easy as having bad eyesight, you will wear more higher degree of lens. thus you should have to do your best to recovering the original eyes function.
Only wear glasses when necessary
1. Myopia (short-sightedness) is a condition where the eyeball is too long, causing light rays to be focused in front of the retina, instead of on it.
2. Myopic (short-sighted) people wear concave lenses glasses (to further diverge light rays) to improve their distance vision.
3. These concave lenses strain our eyes greatly if we use them for near distance viewing.
4. In order to accommodate the highly diverged light rays, our crystalline lenses have to contract harder to become even thicker so that images can be clear.
5. Wearing concave lenses glasses to look at near distance objects will cause myopia to worsen.
6. This is because our eyeball will grow even longer in order to reduce the stress on our crystalline lenses, thus worsen the condition of myopia.